Hey y’all! One of favorite things to do in my classroom with my kids is data tracking. I know how nerdy that sounds, but I truly believe that connecting students with their own learning data is a game changer for…
Hi, I'm Kelsey! I started A Blog for Teachers to have a landing pad for the Teacher Blogger Seller Network. I hope you find the resources here helpful and will reach out if you'd like to connect!
Join the Teacher Blogger Seller Network
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
December 31, 2017
December 21, 2017
- How to Streamline Behavior Documentation in a Middle School Classroom I can’t believe it has been about 2 months since my l...
- Back to School: Reviewing Procedures and Routines for Your Middle School Classroom Hey, y'all! I'm back today for post #2 of the Back t...
- How to Create a Google Form to Help Streamline Behavior Documentation (a Step-By-Step Guide) Hello! I'm so excited to share that my previous post...
- Data Tracking in a Middle School Classroom Hey y'all! One of favorite things to do in my classr...
- The Top 20 Instagram Hashtags to Follow: Teacher Edition Hey, y'all! When I started this blog about a year...