How to Create a Google Form to Help Streamline Behavior Documentation (a Step-By-Step Guide)

Behavior Management, Documentation, Google Forms, Middle School, QR Codes, Step By Step
Step by Step process for how to create a Google Form and connect it with a QR code for behavior documentation streamlining!
Hello! I’m so excited to share that my previous post “How to Streamline Behavior Documentation” has been bouncing around a lot on Pinterest! Through this post, I have been able to connect with a lot of teachers I otherwise would not have been able to and for that I am excited!

Since that post has been bouncing around, I’ve gotten a lot of emails and comments on the post asking more specific questions about Google Forms. In this post, I’m going to give step-by-step instructions on how I set up the Google Forms that connect with my QR codes. If you haven’t read my previous post on this topic, check it out here.

Part 1: Create the Google Form

1. Go to www.google.com and log-in.
2. In the top right corner, click the little square of 9 boxes and see a drop-down menu.
3. Click Google Drive.

4. In the left hand column, click “New”.
5. There will be a drop down menu. Click “More” for the option to see Google Forms.
6. Click Google Form and an Untitled Form will open.

7. Where it says “Untitled Form”, put the name of whatever you want the form to be. For example, if you want this form to only track one specific behavior like “Tardy to Class”, then name it that. If you think you’d like to create a form to track many types of behaviors for one student, name it the student’s name. I will show you how to set up both types of forms.
8. After you’ve named your form, write a brief description of what the form is for all who are shared to use it.

If you want to track one type of behavior for many students with your form (Example: a tardy log of all students):
9. Where it says “Untitled Question”, write Name.
10. On the right, you can either:
  •  make it a multiple choice question and list the names of the students in your class so you just have to select the student
    • If you choose this, select “multiple choice” on the right, then begin writing the names of the students where it says “add option”. You can do that as many times as you need to.

• or make it a short answer question and you can type the name of the student in. This is the path I chose to keep the form simple.

11. Now, continue to add on to the form to include all information you’d like to track (class period, reason tardy, pass, any other notes, etc.) To add another section, click the + sign on the right. Then, follow the same steps you previously completed (select the question type, write what you want that section to be titled, etc.)
**Next year, I think I am going to make one Google Form per student and make a drop down menu of all of the behaviors I’d like to track. That way, “Molly’s” behavior can be tracked across classes all in one place. If you’re interested in doing this, just name the form the student’s name, and you can check “Dropdown” as the question type. At that point you can create all of the drop down choices of student behavior you’d like to be able to track.

12. Once you have added all of the sections to your Google Form, click “SEND” in the top right corner.

14. Now, click the link that is at the top of that window to get a link that corresponds with this code. COPY THAT LINK!

Your form is FINISHED! Now, on to Part 2.

Part 2: Create the QR Code

2. Select URL and paste the URL you saved from the Google Form. Then, if you want, click “Shorten URL”.
3. Your QR Code should now be live!  Do NOT exit this screen yet!

Part 3: Test It

1. If you haven’t already, download a QR code reader on your phone or tablet. There are many free apps. I have the QR Reader for iPhone which was just the first option that came up when I searched for one.
2. Open the Reader and allow it to access your camera. Now, point the QR reader at the QR code that is on the computer screen to test it (this saves you time from printing and then figuring out you made a mistake somewhere!).
3. If your code works, it should immediately scan the QR code and direct you to your Google Form. You may be prompted to log in to Google first before you see the form. Don’t worry, you won’t have to do that each time you scan.
4. Input test information on your form and click submit…just like you would do during class when you’re tracking information.

Part 4: Checking the Results

1. You can check the results on the original Google Form interface first, then you can create a spreadsheet. Go back to the Google Form (if it isn’t open anymore, go back to your Google Drive and select it.)

2. Once you’re back to the form, click responses. You will see your test responses, and data. Then, click the little green box to create a spreadsheet that will collect responses.
3. The screen that comes up should look like the picture below. Click create. It will take you to the spreadsheet that will track the responses for your QR code. The columns should be populated with the information you put in as a test.
**If your spreadsheet collected the test information, then everything is good to go! Now, as another note: anytime you log in to your Google Drive you should be able to see the original form and the form response spreadsheet. It will stay in there and continually populate as you and your team scan in information!

Part 5: Save and Print

1. Now that you’ve checked to make sure everything is good to go, go back to your QR code on the QR Code generator screen. You need to save the code image (on a PC, right click the QR code and Save As; on a Mac take a screenshot by holding Shift+Command+4).
2. Go to a word document and insert the image of the code.
3. Label the QR code so you know what it is and save and print!  I laminated mine and put them on a key ring so I didn’t have to re-print throughout the year if I lost one or got it dirty.

You’re Finished!

I promise that after going through the process once, you will know what to do again and it will go much faster the next time you make one.

Tell me what you think! Was this helpful? Do you think you’ll try this in your classroom, or have you done this already? Let me know in the comments or by emailing me!

Check out: How to Differentiate Using Google Forms

photo Signature2_zps8xcw1fav.png

p.s. Want to start a teacher blog just like this one? My friend, Suzi, wrote an ebook that can help you get started and grow your blog!

Join the community!

Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.

There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.

Powered by ConvertKit

Powered by ConvertKit
Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

55 Comments

Jenna Brown
    June 9, 2016 at 2:16 am

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING BEHAVIOR TRACKER I HAVE EVER SEEN! Thank you so much for sharing – I can't wait until the school year starts so I can share it with my team!!

June 9, 2016 at 2:16 am

I'm so glad you love it! It serious has been a game changer for my team!!!

Sheri Corwin
    June 14, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Wow, easy to follow and it worked the first time I tried it. Great instructions. I'm excited to try it this school year.

Blog
    June 14, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Wow! This is great!! Very cool! Thanks for the specific directions for this old teacher. lol I love the circle graph too!!! Terrific visual! Question..does it record date of behavior marked? and….I read somewhere where you made a "notes" column to add if needed…how do I do that? (I'm definitely sharing this on my social media. You are remarkable!!!!)

June 14, 2016 at 5:27 pm

YAY! I'm so glad you love it!

When you scan your code and input the info, it should automatically time stamp it for you. So, if you are scanning in real time (which I try to do) it will have the date, and time in the far left hand column when you go check your results in the spreadsheet format.

As far as adding a notes column: You can either add "Notes" as a section on your Google Form (that's usually what I do, even if I don't write anything in it the majority of the time)….OR you can go to your spreadsheet and in the next available column type "notes" as the header and just fill in extra info as you go (like if you called a parent or something after a specific instance). Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

June 14, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Awesome! Keep me posted on how you utilize it in your classroom..I'd love to hear about it! It has seriously been a game changer for me and my team!

Lori C
    June 19, 2016 at 7:40 pm

I have previously used both a clipboard system and classroom dojo. What would you say are the benefits of using this as compared to dojo? I had a hard time getting my team to use dojo for some strange reason.

Kelly Teaching Fourth
    June 26, 2016 at 10:14 pm

This is an absolutely fabulous idea and tutorial! I shared your blog post today with one teacher friend, and I plan to share with my grade level teaching buddies! I can't wait to try this! I do have a question. Next year when you make one Google for per student, will each student have their own QR code instead of each behavior having a code? Thanks so much for sharing!

June 26, 2016 at 10:21 pm

Yay! I am so excited that you're excited about it! It has seriously changed things in my classroom for me ands been such a time saver/great data point.

Next year, I will have one QR code per kid instead of one per behavior. It is going to be a LOT of front end work, but this way, I'll be able to look at behavior data for a student across all of their classes (bc I will share with my team). This will also hold me and my teammates accountable as far as documenting our responses to the misbehaviors, instead of having repeated level 1 behaviors from the same kids.

Please let me know if you have any questions and stay tuned because I have a couple more blog posts that are going to come out this week that are about Google Forms/QR codes 🙂 Thank you for sharing the blog!

June 26, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Hey Lori! I have never used Dojo, but am familiar with how it works. Using this system has really just been a time saver for me. Since I can make the forms as simple or as detailed as I want, I can literally continue teaching at my document camera, or work with table groups as I log information in real time. I've thrown my behavior binder out the window, and can also share this information with parents and admin. I think that once you get this set up, it is a lot less intimidating to some teachers since everyone is at least a little bit familiar with spreadsheets.

Hopefully this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions…I try to respond to email within 24 hours!

Caitlin Layton
    June 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm

WOW! This is fantastic!
    Quick question though…when you make one for each student, will you have to make a separate form for each kid in google docs?

June 27, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Hey there Caitlin! Yes, I am going to make a separate form for each kid. It will be a ton of work on the front end, but I think it is worth it. There may be a way to copy one form repeatedly so you can make it once then copy for however many kids you have and rename each form, but I haven't tried it yet. It is definitely worth a Google though to save time.

You have to make a separate one for each kid if you want the results to be on different spreadsheets 🙂 Hope this helps! Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Krista
    June 28, 2016 at 1:06 pm

I wonder if you could just build in formulas in your spreadsheet. Like when you have your data spreadsheet, if you download it as Excel, can you make formulas to parse out the data into separate worksheets? Looks like there are some paid things that do this.

The other way around is just to sort the data by student name then copy/paste into a separate spreadsheet when you need to review it. So maybe not as much work on the front end for you, but also probably not as "clean." I'm also thinking of the extra work if you have new students join midyear.

Denise A
    June 29, 2016 at 12:38 am

I've used Dojo. I found Dojo to be more of a class incentive system whereas this is documentation for the teacher. With Dojo, I came up with a suitable number of points a class had to have in a given time period. If they met it, they got a reward. The Google Form is to make documenting student behaviors quicker and easier for the teacher. Am I right, Kelsey?

Caleb Stroud
    June 29, 2016 at 12:38 am

I love your ideas, enthusiasm and energy! Can I suggest a simplification for your system? I see you'll be making a lot of forms – which will be tied to spreadsheets – and QR codes. On our MS team we experienced the same need, to track and communicate about student behavior. Instead of creating multiple forms – either for different behaviors or different students – we created one shared Google spreadsheet. This sheet has all the students' first and last names in the first two columns. At the top of the sheet we listed each behavior along with an abbreviation (tardy – T, hat in class – H, gum – G, etc). When we have an offending student we just enter the abbreviation of the behavior next to the student's name, along with the date and teacher's initial – but you could put in class subject or period instead – (T 9/20 Sci., G 9/22 Math). Each teacher has this tab open on her computer so it can be easily added to throughout the day. When we meet, we have all students' behavior information on ONE spreadsheet. This Google spreadsheet is also shard with our school counselor and administration so they can have real-time information about student misbehavior. At the end of the quarter, we just add another page to the spreadsheet – copied from the first – for the next quarter. You can still use the QR code as you can link it to the single spreadsheet. That way you can easily access it from your smartphone. I hope this idea can help you accomplish the same purposes with less setup and without having to create multiple forms, spreadsheets, and QR codes.

Blessings!

June 29, 2016 at 12:40 am

You're right, Denise! We use this primarily to make documenting faster for our team.

mskillerbee
    June 29, 2016 at 12:32 pm

This is fantastic!!!Even though it is 11:45pm I would be up at school trying to get this going and make my forms….BUT…they are waxing my hall so this will have to wait but I can still start playing with it here at the house. I will be following these directions step by step and will try not to be a pest if I have questions.
    Thank you so very mush for taking your time to put all this great info I have found on your blog!

Laura
    June 29, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Krista,

I think there is a way to sort within the results tab alphabetically. I will have to play around with it to see but I have coded my responses before to sort them properly. This could help to keep only one record but still easily sort occurrences by student.

Laura
    June 29, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Kelsey,

My team member sent me your blog and I am SO looking forward to trying this system next year. I like your idea of have one record for EACH student. That makes it a great resources to communicate behavior with parents if needed. To do that, do you plan to make each student their own Google Form and their own QR code at the beginning of the year?

June 29, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Krista & Laura–Yes! You can always sort alphabetically by using the sort function in the menu. And as far as the formulas go to parse the info out…I hadn't thought of that!

I was on Google Forms today for something else and you can copy 1 form. So, if you wanted to do it multiple times you would just make 1 form, copy on for each student and name each new copied form after the student (instead of manually setting up the form for each kid).

Let me know if you play with it and figure other stuff out! Keep the ideas coming!

June 29, 2016 at 12:37 pm

I am so glad you're excited about it. I was the same way! I found the original post that inspired me (linked in post) and once I realized I wanted to do it for behavior documentation I was trying different combos the next day to make it happen! Let me know if you have ay questions…feel free to email me!

June 29, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Caleb–Thank you so much for your response! I like this! I have trouble keeping my computer up and open depending on what I'm doing, but I could print a sheet out like this for me to use if I can't record the data immediately, or scan the codes. I actually just found how I can copy a form, so if you make one, you can just "Make a Copy" for however many students you have. I'll have to think more about what is going to make the most sense for me!

And yes! I love how you shared your sheet with the counselors. I had not done that last year, as we (my team) were trying to figure out if we were going to be able to keep up with this system or not, but this year that is my plan! I want to share the info with our AP and counselors so they have that real-time info!

Thanks so much!

EdTechTonya
    July 13, 2016 at 1:41 am

Question: Do you think this could easily be used/adapted to have students scan using their smartphones? I teach a tech class and allow their phones out for instruction purposes only. However, I think it might become so much work for me to scan and input information every time a student is tardy and/or needs restroom break. Do you think this would be something they could scan easily and complete for tardies, restroom breaks, etc?

Anonymous
    July 13, 2016 at 1:41 am

Hi Kelsey,
    I have followed your steps for a "trial" run but I still don't understand how to link an entry to a specific student. I teach chorus and have 200 kids so do I really want to created that many QR codes? And if I don't, then how does the one QR code identify a particular student on the Google form? Isn't scanning the code and typing in a student name/note as time-consuming as just writing it down? I must be missing something…

July 13, 2016 at 1:46 am

Absolutely! I think that as long as you guided the students to getting the QR Code app and had them test it out so they know what it is like (so not to have to disturb you in class with questions about it!) then they can absolutely do it!

I got this idea from an elementary teacher who uses Google Forms to track students who don't bring their HW to class. I adapted it for behavior and other things, but she has the student scan it themselves!

Also, if the kids somehow couldn't handle it, or you found it was really disturbing your class flow with the kids doing it, just make sure your Google form is really simple and you can probably keep up with it! Once I got used to it, I scanned everything and I don't even pause from talking and teaching usually!

Please let me know if you have any questions. More info coming on this! Check out my latest post about how to Differentiate Instruction Using Google Forms 🙂

July 13, 2016 at 1:59 am

Hey there!

If you choose to create a separate spreadsheet for each kid, then you would just copy the form, and connect it to a separate code (so yes, making a ton of codes).

The reason why my team has a code for each kid is so behavior information for 1 kid across all core content classes can be in one place since it goes to a shared spreadsheet. If I taught 200 kids and didn't have to worry about my team, I would probably just have 1 code (bc you can sort your spreadsheet by kid–it gets too large with behavior info for every kid for every class).

To connect it to a specific student, just make sure that you put "Name" as an option on your 1 form you create. Then "Name" will be a column in your spreadsheet and all of your info is in one place.

As far as time goes…we have to keep behavior info for each kid across classes together. So yes, we were writing it down or keeping it in a binder, but we had to put it in an online system to share with our admin/teammates. So it was like double reporting. But this way, I can fill in the information quickly and easily as I'm teaching and on the move, instead of flipping through a binder, or putting it on a post-it and then going back again to put it in the online system. This way, we all do it once, and it goes in the same format, in the same spreadsheet. As someone said earlier in the comments, they have a spreadsheet with the behaviors at the top and kids down the side and they go and track it that way. We tried that, but all of us were spending a lot of time after school tracking, whereas here, I don't have to have my computer up (b/c it is usually being used), and I can scan and do it on the go.

Sorry for the long response. I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please email me at kelseynhayes@gmail.com!

Vanessa Carlson
    July 19, 2016 at 11:07 pm

This is awesome! This may be a dumb question…if I plan on sharing this with a parent, for instance, can they edit this? I'm hoping not. Would I send them the spreadsheet or the form link?
    I can lock it so that they can view it without changing any info on it, right? I hope I am making sense! lol

July 19, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Hey Vanessa! When you go and look at the spreadsheet of the responses, click share in the top right. There you can add an email address and select "can view", "can edit" or "can comment". I've actually never tried the "can comment" part before but yes, if you just select "can view" then they can view it whenever they want and will be able to see the most updated version!

Heather G.
    July 20, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Could you post a video showing how you scan the code and what it looks like in action? The steps you posted to create them are so great, I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around how it is actually used in the classroom (more of a visual learner here 🙂 ).

July 20, 2016 at 12:52 pm

That is a great idea! When I get back to school this week I'll grab my cards and try to do it for you! I'll reply back and can post it at the end of the post 🙂

Unknown
    July 21, 2016 at 2:10 pm

This can also be used for positive recognition as well. I wish more of my parents were email-savvy since this could be a game changer as far as parent-teacher contact goes (LOVE the idea of sharing it (view/comments only) with parents.

July 21, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Absolutely! my school has a different system for tracking positives but you could track whatever you like!

I didn't share the info w the parents last year but I'm going to try it this year for those who are email/online people.

thiely
    July 22, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Kelsey,

I am also interested in doing a QR code for each student. I was thinking that I could share the link with parents and they could check their students behavior anytime. Although it is a lot of work upfront, I do think the benefits will payoff. How do you plan to manage the individual codes? Will students bring them to class each day (what if they forget)? Will students retrieve their card each day? Will you carry all the codes? Or do you have a different plan?

July 22, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Hey there!

First, I don't know if I mentioned this in the post (I've done a lot of experimenting with the system since I wrote this!) but once you create 1 form, you can just "Make a copy" (a menu option in the top right) for all of your students if you decide to do it that way. Then, you just have to rename it.

I put all of my cards on a key ring (color coded) and kept the key ring with me. You could maybe do this by class period…like a ring per class? The kids never did anything with them. I wanted this system to be as seemless as possible where I could scan and continue doing what I was doing (like if I was in front of the class, at the doc camera, or with a small group). I also didn't want to have to worry about if kids forget them 🙂

You can also, obviously, use this to track positive behaviors too, my school just has a different system for that 🙂

Let me know if you have questions! You can email me by clicking the little mail icon in the top right of the page.

MsA
    July 25, 2016 at 6:02 pm

Thank you for sharing. This is just blowing my mind. I'm creating one of these for No HW ,as per your awesome instructions (thank you very much). I'm wondering if there is a way to add an email field so that an email to parents can be generated each time the code is scanned?

July 25, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Hey there!

Hmmm. I don't think there is. Once you have it all set up, you can go to responses (at the top of the form) and then click the green spreadsheet icon. All I know is that you can share the spreadsheet with a parent's email from there using the share tab in the top right. I do not think they get alerted when stuff is scammed, but they could at least see the sheet.

I can try and investigate and get back to you!

Ms. Clausen
    July 26, 2016 at 1:23 am

If you are making a drop down list of student names, this may be a time saver if have a class list to copy from. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DSyrQnWgGC8

Anne Webb
    July 27, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Great idea, KH!

Jessica Durbin
    August 11, 2016 at 1:08 am

I teach in a high school where every child has an iPad, and we use Google Apps for Education. I am putting ALL of the onus on them, starting tomorrow.

They can scan the QR code that takes them to the Google Doc for "Restroom Pass," and since it will recognize their gmail account, and the time, there's no need to stand around filling out their name, the date and time (which we used to do on a clipboard) This is so much more efficient! I am pitching it to the Dean of Students tomorrow!

I also created QR codes and Google forms for uniform infractions and behavior documentation.

Thanks for the idea, and for the tutorial. Streamlining, indeed!

Kari Sween
    August 11, 2016 at 1:09 am

Will this work for any kind of smartphones? Not limited to iPhones? I love this idea but I have to admit it is a bit intimidating for me right now. ��
    So the students will need to scan into ex: "tardy" code with their phones before they go and sit down in their designated place? Right? Same concept as using scan code to check out to go to the bathroom but can they check back in? Create a new code for bathroom check in?

Again – all new concept to me! ��

August 11, 2016 at 1:11 am

I love it! I am so glad you're excited about it–it has seriously helped me and my team and we don't have devices for the kids…I can't imagine the possibilities if he kids have one! I'm so jealous :). Keep me posted on what y'all decide! just come comment back or email me 🙂

Good luck!

falynne correia
    August 28, 2016 at 5:48 pm

could you share a screen shot of your completed google form please? 🙂

August 28, 2016 at 5:52 pm

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 28, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Falynne–Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you…I've been away from the blog since we started school! I cannot attach a screenshot on the comments I don't think, so if you email me at kelseynhayes@gmail.com I will send it to you!

Emily
    September 17, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Has anyone been able to use a QR code for attendance? I would like to have each student "Sign in" to class using a QR code? Any suggestions? I made the code following this method, and each form has a place for a student to put their name, not to cross them off a list, if you will. Thank you!

Unknown
    September 30, 2016 at 5:43 pm

IS THERE A WAY TO TYE ALL OF MY STUDENT FORMS TOGETHER TO STREAMLINE CHECKING TO SEE HOW STUDENTS ARE DOING?

Ms. Clausen
    October 1, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Alice Keeler has a blog post on how to merge multiple google forms data to one spreadsheet…if this is what you are looking for search "Alice Keeler Import Range"

Karen McD
    February 26, 2017 at 2:23 pm

This is such an amazing idea! I just made a practice form for one student and it's quite amazing! I made it on my computer, then scanned with my phone and it came right up. Thank you so much for the terrific step by step as well. I can't wait to try it!

Nikki Bartholomew
    April 4, 2017 at 4:41 pm

I use it in my classroom for tracking students leaving my classroom to use the restroom or a locker… It is shared with my admin team and the office so if they see a wandering student, they know if they should be out of my class. If they aren't on the list, they are skipping class. It also helps me check for patterns and abuses..

Kimberly Brothers
    April 18, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Flipping AWESOME!!!

Amanda Chappuis
    June 4, 2017 at 12:05 pm

I have been trying to come up with with a way to track my students’ behavior for three years now! This is one the most wonderful resources I have found to date. Thank you so much for sharing this and giving such clear, simple instructions on how to create and utilize this tool. Working at a lower income school that seems riddled with behavior issues, teachers are constantly being reminded to track, document, and report! It can be quite a daunting task especially in the middle of teaching lessons or trying to interact with students. I would either have to interrupt the lesson to documents or wait until it was finished usually forgetting the infraction or situation. I can’t wait to implement this in the fall!

kelseynhayes
      June 4, 2017 at 1:17 pm

I’m so glad that it’s going to help you! It seriously helped our team so much! In the step-by-step guide we had made one for each behavior, but I recommend making one per group or per kid (if you teach a small group) and making a drop down of the behaviors. That way, there is only one code to scan and then all of the data is in one spreadsheet time-stamped (and you can sort by kid name)!

Amanda Howard
    June 22, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Hi! Have you had a year to do by student? If so, how did it go? We also have 5 core teachers that teach the same 150 students, have you tested out everyone using this yet or just you?

kelseynhayes
      June 25, 2017 at 11:42 am

I have not had students do it, only because we didn’t have devices for students to use. However, some of my students DO have phones that we use in class quite often. I think at the beginning of the year I’m going to have a bunch of them download a QR code reader so they can do it if it makes sense at the time. Usually I keep it on a key ring. YES, we have tried it out as a team and LOVE it. We have done it a couple of different ways and we find that having 1 QR code with a drop down of behaviors works best. Then, the form just has Student Name (and we type it), a drop down of behaviors that you can select from, then we did a drop down of teacher name where we select our name so we can see where the behaviors are occurring for the student. We also include a “notes” section where we can add anything noteworthy and then we go back in on the spreadsheet and record if any consequence or anything happened as a result of the behavior. I hope this helps! You can obvi use this for positive behaviors too, but we have a different system for that so this is only used for negative behaviors.

Google Forms Every Teacher Should be Using to Organize their Classroom
    July 17, 2017 at 7:03 pm

[…] Kelsey, one of my favorite bloggers, has created a beautiful tutorial about creating a Google Document to streamline behavior documentation as well as creating QR codes to access the document. You can access her tutorial here. […]